Shift Concussion Management offers a range of online and live interactive courses geared to Rehabilitation and Medical Professionals on the topic of concussion evaluation and management. Courses range from introductory level to advanced concepts in the field, balancing the latest research with practical clinical applications.
- Concussion Essentials (online)
- Level One: Best Practices in Concussion Management (online)
- Level Two Course Stream: Complex Case Management (live seminar or online (coming soon!))
- Cervical Evaluation and Management Considerations in Concussion (part 1)
- Exercise and Autonomic Dysregulation (part 2)
- Vestibular-Ocular Rehabilitation in Concussion (part 3)
- Topics in Complex Case Management (part 4)
- Case Discussion and Treatment Applications (part 5)
- Shift Concussion Recorded Webinar Topics (Various - Members Only)
Our aim is not only to update clinicians on the emerging research, but also to assist in providing a practical approach to patient management and clinical rehabilitative strategies. All of our courses, both introductory and advanced, utilize a multidisciplinary speaking panel to highlight concepts from different areas of specialty/interest to provide our attendees with a comprehensive and engaging learning experience.