The Level 2 course stream is designed to build upon the foundation of our Level 1 course, and provide the clinician with an in-depth understanding of the various complexities of post-concussion recovery trajectories and challenges. While the majority of concussions will resolve in a timely manner, some patients are faced with persistent and debilitating impairment that can be difficult to manage. Our Level 2 program provides clinicians with additional training and insight when it comes to navigating these persistent cases and engaging your interdisciplinary team.
The Level 2 course stream can be taken online at your own pace (available now!) or in live seminar format over the course of 3 days.
The online course stream is broken up into 5 sub-sections that can be purchased individually or together as a bundle.
Level 2: Complex Case Management (E-learning)
- Cervical Evaluation and Management Considerations in Concussion (part 1)
- Exercise and Autonomic Dysregulation (part 2)
- Vestibular-Ocular Rehabilitation in Concussion (part 3)
- Topics in Complex Case Management (part 4)
- Case Discussion and Treatment Applications (part 5)
The live seminar version is structured across 3 full days of training (Fri-Sun). Vestibular-Ocular Rehabilitation and Exercise/Autonomic Dysregulation comprises Friday and Saturday's course while Cervical Evaluation/Management and Topics in Complex Case Management comprises the Day 3 course (and must also be registered for seperately).
Level 2: Complex Case Management (Live):
- Vestibular and Ocular Rehabiliation, Exercise and Autonomic Dysregulation (Days 1 and 2)
- Cervical Considerations and Topics in Complex Case Management (Day 3)
**15% Bundle Discount when registering for the entire bundle of course sections (online AND live versions)